Thursday, January 5, 2012

Birthday Love


It never fails.  On the eve of your birthday I always cry.  It's not a sad cry.  It's a I'm-so-happy-to-be-your-mommy/I-can't-believe-my-baby-is-another-year-older kind of cry. 

You amaze me.  

You are smart and hilarious and witty and compassionate all at once.  

Insightful beyond your years, you teach me life's most important lessons.  

Funny, without even trying, you make my belly hurt from laughing. 

My joy overflows - every. single. day.  

Because of you. 

You 

are a precious gift, 
 
a world-changer, a peace-maker, a bridge-builder.  

Your kind words and sincere heart

make people smile

everyday.  

What a gift you are.    

I am so thankful to be your mommy.    

May this year be filled with incredible adventures, laughter and love.  



Loving you to the moon and back...
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment